Online Education Information Session
As part of our ongoing commitment to helping our patients make informed decisions, the next instalment to our Webinar Series is listed below..
Please note these Webinars will not be available for viewing after the session
We’d appreciate your feedback on our Webinar Series and thoughts on future topics. Please complete this short survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YY96QDF
People at risk of developing Type 2 diabetes:
- people with a family history of diabetes
- 55 years + (risk increases with age)
- 45 years + and overweight and/or high blood pressure
- over 35 years and from an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background
- over 35 years and from Pacific Island, Indian subcontinent or Chinese cultural background
- women who have given birth to a child over 4.5 kgs (9 lbs) or had gestational diabetes or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
Health assessments are a great opportunity to evaluate your overall health and check that you are up to date with screenings, immunisations, etc.
Speak to one of your GP’s when you are next in on how to book your Health Assessment
Just a reminder that our Live Chat operates Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 1.30pm. If you have any queries, want to change/reschedule appointments or need assistance, you can chat to us online.
Our dedicated support team are ready to assist you!
Car Park Attendants
Due to the changing COVID restrictions, we will continue to require face masks to be worn in the clinic, however, we will be stopping our car park attendants from October. If you have an appointment, please come into the clinic and check in through our Hot Doc Kiosk or with our Reception staff. If you are being seen in our Respiratory Clinic, please wait in the car until you are called by the GP.