Reception and Administration Team
Meet our Practice Manager – Jenny, who has been leading the team since October last year. She brings with her organised enthusiasm and leadership skills. Jenny’s personality and optimism have warmed our evolving front-of-house team and patients alike!
Interesting or unusual facts about Jenny
- She worked for the Royal family, was invited to Buckingham palace and met the queen.
- She lived in the French West Indies (Caribbean).
- She had a party on a boat with Richard Branson’s son while on a sailing regatta.
- She speaks both French and Mandarin.
Hobbies and Interests
- All things Latin! Latin food, Latin Music, and Latin dancing.
- Music, piano, and driving her kids around for their sports day.
While the rest of our reception and administration team are too large to introduce individually, we hope you get to know them on a first-name basis as you become part of the Bluff Road Medical family! We are incredibly proud that all our receptionists are qualified in Australian Level 2 First Aid, including CPR. Many also have their Certificate 3 in Health Support Services. It’s just part of our commitment to bringing you top-notch medical care in the heart of Sandringham, Bayside.